Five programming languages can be used.
Programming can be done using the language most familiar to the developer or using the language most suited to the process to be performed.
High-level (structured text) languages that allow structuring, such as C, are supported.
5 programming languages: IL (Instruction List), LD (Ladder Diagram), FBD (Function Block Diagram), SFC (Sequential Function Chart ), ST (Structured Text)
Easy to reuse well-proven programs
Efficiency when writing programs has been greatly increased by being able to split programming up for each function and process using structured programming.
Keep know-how from getting out
By “black boxing” a part of a program, you can prevent know-how from leaking out and improve the program's maintainability.
Source program from PLC can be uploaded.
Serviceability is improved by being able to read programs and comments from a PLC.
• 4 languages are fully supported: English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
• Well-structured through program organization units, task and project management
• Remote programming, service and diagnostics via modem or Ethernet
• Extensive comments and online documentation created hand in hand with the program
• Min. program size through optimized compiler
• Powerful debugging and monitoring tools provide information on the current status of the PLC.
• Comprehensive printed documentation and support for function blocks and libraries help to get your hardware running in record time while maintaining rigorous quality standards.
• Reuse of functions and function blocks saves time.