Electromechanical Control Business Division of Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation (hereinafter called the "Company") comply with all laws, regulations, and other stipulations regarding the protection of personal information, and manage and use all personal information received from our customers in an appropriate manner. All personal information is handled at the Company in accordance with the following:
1.Party responsible for handling personal information and party responsible for protecting and managing personal information
Director, Electromechanical Control Business Division, Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation
2.Purpose of use of personal information possessed by the Company
In cases where the Company obtains your personal information directly in writing or requests you to submit it electronically, the Company will inform you of the purpose of use from time to time. In cases where the Company obtains your personal information directly via other methods or indirectly, the Company will make use of your personal information only within the scope limited to the purpose of use described below.
- (1) To provide information about our new products and others;
- (2) To provide information about invitations for our events including campaigns, exhibitions, and seminars;
- (3) To conduct surveys or monitors, etc. for product planning, development, marketing, and sales purposes; and
- (4) To handle, confirm inquiries and consultations, and record their contents.
3.Scope of personal information possessed by the Company
- (1) Your name;
- (2) The name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number of your company, your job title, job category, and e-mail address;
- (3) The results of surveys and monitors for product planning, development, marketing, and sales purposes; and
- (4) The contents of information and services requested by you.
4.The Company shall never provide personal information received from you to any third party except for in the following cases.
- (1) Where you consent to it;
- (2) Where required by law;
- (3) Where the personal information is required for protection of a person's life, health, or property, and obtaining your consent is difficult;
- (4) Where handling of personal information is wholly or partially outsourced to any third party in order to accomplish the purpose of use informed to you in advance;
- (5) Where handling of personal information is wholly or partially assigned to any third party due to the transfer of our businesses through mergers or otherwise; or
- (6) Where the Company is required to cooperate with the operations of governmental bodies, municipal organizations, or other parties outsourced thereby as stipulated by law, but obtaining the consent of you could hinder the performance of their operations.
5.Joint use of personal information possessed by the Company
The Company may share personal information with the Company's group companies and their authorized distributors within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose of use of personal information.
* Since April 1, 2013, the Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation (previously known as the Automation Controls Business Unit, Panasonic Electric Works Co., Ltd.) has been responsible for the management of such personal information.
6.Requests to disclose, correct, or stop using personal information possessed by the Company
The Company will handle your requests to disclose, correct, or stop using your personal information possessed by the Company only after confirming your identity. If you wish to make such a request, please contact us.
Enacted on April 1, 2005
Revised on May 25, 2018
Director, Electromechanical Control Business Division, Automotive & Industrial Systems Company,