What are Encoders
Encoders are electronic components that generate coded signals by displacement of an actuator.
The output signals are digitally coded.
Panasonic provides a wide variety of Encoders with high reliability by original contact technology and proposes various operation methods and optimum click feeling to meet customers' needs.
1. Variety of operation method
2. Propose optimum click feeling to meet customer's requirement.
Contribute to Various Click Feelings According to the Design Concept
- Car audio equipments (adjustment of volume, tone, tuners, etc.)
- Car air conditioners (Control of temp. and menu)
- Car navigation systems
- For input devices of measuring instruments and various electronic equipment
- Mode selection for measurement instruments
- Computer peripherals
- Tuner for communication units
- Home appliances, Monitors, AV equipments, etc. (for signal input)
- AV equipments (control of edit functions of VCRs, CD players, etc.)