Information you need to know before using the software (Essential reading)
About Control Configurator PM Ver.1.22 difference file
The Control Configurator PM Ver.1.20 difference file is used to upgrade Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.22.
This file does not work on its own.
To install this software, Control Configurator PM Ver.1.00 must already be installed.
Version-Up Information (Ver.1.21 to Ver.1.22)
- The installation folder was changed to '\Program Files\Panasonic-EW SUNX Control\Configurator' and the group was changed to '\Panasonic-EW SUNX Control\Configurator'.
Version-Up Information (Ver.1.20 to Ver.1.21)
- The installation folder was changed in '\Program Files\Panasonic-EW Control\Configurator' and the group was changed to '\Panasonic-EW Control\Configurator'.
Version-Up Information (Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.20)
- Supported the RTEX unit.
- Supported the Interpolation type.
- Improved the Interpolation Group Settings dialog.
- Added the J:Speed to the Pattern.
Return to top
Be aware of the following points listed below.
This software is freeware. The copyright for this software is held by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd. By using this software it is assumed that you agree to "Conditions of Use" presented below.
Conditions of Use
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not warrant anything regarding the use of this software.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX will not assume responsibility of any sort for direct, indirect, repercussive, resulting or special damage that results from using this software or from the operation of the software itself.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not restrict the use, copying or distribution of this software.
However, when copying or distributing, Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX prohibits the procurement of fees other than the cost of media, and prohibits the applying of restrictions in use of the software.
Make sure that the computer on which you intend to run the software meets the minimum specifications listed below.
||Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
|Available hard disk space
||More than 40 MB
||Pentium 100 MHz or better
|Recommended system RAM
||More than 64 MB (depends on OS)
|Recommended display resolution
||800*600 or more
|Recommended color depth
||High color (16 bits) or better
||RTEX, Interpolation type
How to Install
1.Click on the title of the file name (listed below) that you want to download and indicate the download destination.
*When you already have indicated the download destination, the file will be downloaded automatically.
2.When the download is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- During installation, be sure to read the License Agreement. Users who continue with the installation are regarded as assenting to the conditions of use in the License Agreement.
- Input the license numbers written in the user registration card which is included in the Configurator PM Ver.1.0.
- When installing in Windows XP or WindowsVista, the following message is displayed. "The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing....". Please select [Continue Anyway] button.
3.After completing the installation, reboot the computer.