Information you need to know before using the software (Essential reading)
About FP Data Editor
The latest data editor "FP Data7" can be downloaded at the following.
>> Go to "FP Data7".
If you use the Windows XP or later please use the FP Data7.
FP Data Editor is a software that "Data editor" included in FPWIN GR has been made independent.
The functions are all the same as "Data editor".
FP Data Editor is installed/uninstalled as a software separate from "Data editor".
Version-Up Information (Ver.2.80 to Ver. 2.91)
- The installation folder was changed to '\Program Files\Panasonic-EW SUNX Control\Configurator' and the group was changed to '\Panasonic-EW SUNX Control\Configurator'.
- Supported FP2SH 32K.
Return to top
Be aware of the following points listed below.
The copyright for this software is held by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd. By using this software it is assumed that you agree to "Conditions of Use" presented below.
Conditions of Use
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not warrant anything regarding the use of this software.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX will not assume responsibility of any sort for direct, indirect, repercussive, resulting or special damage that results from using this software or from the operation of the software itself.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not restrict the use, copying or distribution of this software.
However, when copying or distributing, Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX prohibits the procurement of fees other than the cost of media, and prohibits the applying of restrictions in use of the software.
Make sure that the computer on which you intend to run the software meets the minimum specifications listed below.
||Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
|Available hard disk space
||More than 10 MB
||Pentium 100 MHz or better
|Recommended system RAM
||More than 64 MB (depends on OS)
|Recommended display resolution
||800*600 or more
|Recommended color depth
||High color (16 bits) or better
||All FP series (without FP7)
How to Install
1.Click on the title of the file name (listed below) that you want to download and indicate the download destination.
*When you already have indicated the download destination, the file will be downloaded automatically.
2.When the download is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- During installation, be sure to read the License Agreement. Users who continue with the installation are regarded as assenting to the conditions of use in the License Agreement.
- When installing in Windows XP or WindowsVista, the following message is displayed. "The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing....". Please select [Continue Anyway] button.
3.After completing the installation, reboot the computer.