Information you need to know before using the software (Essential reading)
About Configurator Light Curtain Ver.1.4.0
Configurator Light Curtain is the setting software for the Safety Light Curtain SF4D series.
Version Upgrade of Ver.1.3.0 to Ver.1.4.0 (December 2, 2019 update)
- Depending on the SF4D-TM1 version, a warning message is displayed when monitoring is not possible.
- Improved error messages.
- Supports the German, Polish, Spanish and Italian.
- Solved the problem that the received light amount on the operation monitor screen was not displayed in a specific procedure.
Version Upgrade of Ver.1.2.0 to Ver.1.3.0 (June 1, 2017 update)
- Supports the Chinese, Korean and French.
Version Upgrade of Ver.1.1.0 to Ver.1.2.0(April 3, 2017 Update)
- Corrected the error that Configurator Light Curtain isn't started on the OS except Japanese / English.
Return to top
Be aware of the following points listed below.
This software is freeware. The copyright for this software is held by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd. By using this software it is assumed that you agree to "Conditions of Use" presented below.
Conditions of Use
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not warrant anything regarding the use of this software.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX will not assume responsibility of any sort for direct, indirect, repercussive, resulting or special damage that results from using this software or from the operation of the software itself.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not restrict the use, copying or distribution of this software.
However, when copying or distributing, Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX prohibits the procurement of fees other than the cost of media, and prohibits the applying of restrictions in use of the software.
Make sure that the computer on which you intend to run the software meets the minimum specifications listed below.
||Windows Vista / 7 / 8(8.1) / 10
|Available hard disk space
||More than 200 MB
||Processor recommended by Microsoft
|Recommended system RAM
||Memory capacity recommended by Microsoft
|Recommended display resolution
||1280 * 800 or more
|Recommended color depth
||Full Color (32bits) or better
*1 : 32bit / 64bit
How to Install
1.Click on the title of the file name (listed below) that you want to download and indicate the download destination.
*When you already have indicated the download destination, the file will be downloaded automatically.
2.When the download is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- During installation, be sure to read the License Agreement.