Information you need to know before using the software (Essential reading)
About Vision support Tool AXTOOL Ver.3.10
AXTOOL 3.10 is designed to support to PV310/PV300/AX30/AX40.
- 1.Setting data and image data can be back up or restore to the computer with which controller has Ethernet communication
- 2.Stored data in a controller can be displayed.
- 3.Configuration data an product type can be displayed, printed, and stored in the CSV format.
Version-Up Information (Ver. 3.01 to Ver. 3.10)
- -Changed the company name (Matsushita -> Pnanasonic)
Please uninstall the before version, because the installer doesn't overwrite to the before version.
Return to top
Be aware of the following points listed below.
This software is freeware. The copyright for this software is held by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd. By using this software it is assumed that you agree to "Conditions of Use" presented below.
Conditions of Use
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not warrant anything regarding the use of this software.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX will not assume responsibility of any sort for direct, indirect, repercussive, resulting or special damage that results from using this software or from the operation of the software itself.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not restrict the use, copying or distribution of this software.
However, when copying or distributing, Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX prohibits the procurement of fees other than the cost of media, and prohibits the applying of restrictions in use of the software.
Make sure that the computer on which you intend to run the software meets the minimum specifications listed below.
||IBM PC/ AT
||Windows98 SE/ Me/ 2000/ XP/ Vista
||PentiumIII 700 MHz or better
|Recommended system RAM
||More than 128 MB (depends on OS)
|Available hard disk space
||More than 50 MB
|Recommended color depth
||High colors or more
|Recommended display resolution
||1024*768 or more
||PV310 Ver.1.0 or later, PV300 Ver.1.1 or later, AX30 Ver.2.0 or later, AX40 Ver.1.0 or later
How to Install
1.Click on the title of the file name (listed below) that you want to download and indicate the download destination.
*When you already have indicated the download destination, the file will be downloaded automatically.
||March 25, 2010
2.When the download is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
Please select [English] as [Setup Language].
After connecting PV310 or PV300 or AX30 or AX40, please select "Program" > "Panasonic-EW Vision" > "AXTOOL 3.1" from the Windows(R) start menu.
3.After completing the installation, reboot the computer.
||About the operation of AXTOOL 3.1, refer the AXTOOL manual under [Help] menu of AXTOOL 3.1.