Information you need to know before using the software (Essential reading)
About PVWIN260 Ver.1.20 for setting PV260
PVWIN260 for setting PV260 supports the settings and simulation of PV260 on PC.
- 1.PVWIN260 is able to set up the environment parameter and the inspection parameter on PC.
( But PVWIN260 is not able to set up Camera adjustment. )
- 2.PVWIN260 is easily able to set up the adjustment of the inspection parameter, because it is able to the inspection simulation on PC.
- 3.PVWIN260 is able to run the inspection simulation all image that Image Receiver takes.
- 1.PVWIN260 is able to download after buying PV260
- 2.Please use 32 bits or more in the Full Color of PC.
If you use PVWIN260 under 32 bits, the result that the inspection result differs with PV260 will occur.
- 3.Please refer the help file about the using method of PVWIN260.
- 4.PVWIN260 doesn't use the setting data of PV200/PV230/PV240.
Correspondence table of PV260
Return to top
Be aware of the following points listed below.
This software is freeware. The copyright for this software is held by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd. By using this software it is assumed that you agree to "Conditions of Use" presented below.
Conditions of Use
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not warrant anything regarding the use of this software.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX will not assume responsibility of any sort for direct, indirect, repercussive, resulting or special damage that results from using this software or from the operation of the software itself.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX does not restrict the use, copying or distribution of this software.
However, when copying or distributing, Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX prohibits the procurement of fees other than the cost of media, and prohibits the applying of restrictions in use of the software.
Make sure that the computer on which you intend to run the software meets the minimum specifications listed below.
||IBM PC/ AT
||Windows XP/ Vista / 7*2 / 8*2 / 8.1*2 / 10*2
||PentiumIII 700 MHz or better
|Recommended system RAM
||More than 512 MB (depends on OS)
|Available hard disk space
More than 220 MB
*The space for the images and the project files is not included.
|Recommended color depth
||Full colors (32 bits) or more
|Recommended display resolution
||1024*768 or more
||USB 2.0, TCP/IP Ethernet (1G bps compatible)
||OS except Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 supports 32 bits type only
||Please refer "USB Install manual(PDF)", when you use PVWIN260 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
>>Go to "USB Install manual(PDF)" download
How to Install
1.Click on the title of the file name (listed below) that you want to download and indicate the download destination.
*When you already have indicated the download destination, the file will be downloaded automatically.
2.When the download is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation process.