The products and their specifications that we describe on this site may be modified or become unavailable due to changes in their specifications or manufacturing locations, end of order receiving, or suspension of their manufacture. If you wish to discuss the mass production of those products or plan to order them, please contact our sales representatives to confirm that the information you see on this site is the latest version.
● Important Notes on exporting this product or equipment containing this product;
If the end-user or application of this product is related to military affairs or weapons, its export may be controlled by " Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law " of Japan where export license will be required before product can be exported from Japan.
● This product is designed and manufactured for use in General Purpose Industrial Equipment and it is not intended to be used in equipment or system that may cause personal injury or death.
● All servicing such as installation, wiring, operation, maintenance and etc., should be performed by qualified personnel only.
● Tighten mounting screws with an adequate torque by taking into consideration strength of the screws and the characteristics of material to which the product will be mounted. Over tightening can damage the screw and/or material; under tightening can result in loosening.
● Install safety equipment to prevent serious accidents or loss that is expected in case of failure of this product.
● Consult us before using this product under such special conditions and environments as nuclear energy control, aerospace, transportation, medical equipment, various safety equipments or equipments which require a lesser air contamination.
● We have been making the best effort to ensure the highest quality of our products, however, some applications with exceptionally large external noise disturbance and static electricity, or failure in input power, wiring and components may result in unexpected action. It is highly recommended that you make a fail-safe design and secure the safety in the operative range.
● If the motor shaft is not electrically grounded, it may cause an electrolytic corrosion to the bearing, depending on the condition of the machine and its mounting environment, and may result in the bearing noise. Checking and verification by customer is required.
● Failure of this product depending on its content may generate smoke of about one cigarette. Take this into consideration when the application of the machine is clean room related.
● Please be careful when using the product in an environment with high concentrations of sulfur or sulfuric gases, as sulfuration can lead to disconnection from the chip resistor or a poor contact connection.
● Do not input a supply voltage which significantly exceeds the rated range to the power supply of this product. Failure to heed this caution may lead to damage of the internal parts, causing smoke and/or fire and other troubles.
● The user is responsible for matching between machine and components in terms of configuration, dimensions, life expectancy, characteristics, when installing the machine or changing specification of the machine. The user is also responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations.
● Manufacturer’s warranty will be invalid if the product has been used outside its stated specifications.
● Component parts are subject to minor change to improve performance.
● Read and observe the instruction manual to ensure correct use of the product.
The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase or 18 months from the month of manufacture in our plant.