Digital Fiber Sensor FX-550L
Cautions For Use
||This website is a guide to select a suitable product.
Be sure to read instruction manual attached to the product prior to its use.
- Never use this product as a sensing device for personnel protection.
- In case of using sensing devices for personnel protection, use products which meet laws and standards, such as OSHA, ANSI or IEC etc., for personnel protection applicable in each region or country.
- Make sure that the power supply is OFF while adding or removing the amplifiers.
- Note that if a voltage exceeding the rated range is applied, or if an AC power supply is directly connected, the product may get burnt or damaged.
- Note that short-circuit of the load or wrong wiring may burn or damage the product.
- Do not run the wires together with high-voltage lines or power lines, or put them in the same raceway. This can cause malfunction due to induction.
- Verify that the supply voltage variation is within the rating.
- If power is supplied from a commercial switching regulator, ensure that the frame ground (F.G.) terminal of the power supply is connected to an actual ground.
- In case noise generating equipment (switching regulator, inverter motor, etc.) is used in the vicinity of this product, connect the frame ground (F.G.) terminal of the equipment
to an actual ground.
- Make sure that stress by forcible bending or pulling is not applied to the sensor cable joint and fiber cable.
- This product has been developed / produced for industrial use only.
- The specification may not be satisfied in a strong magnetic field.
- The ultra long distance (U-LG, HYPR) mode is more likely to be affected by extraneous noise since the sensitivity of that is higher than the other modes. Make sure to check
the environment before use.
- Do not use during the initial transient time (STD: 0.5 sec., LONG, U-LG, HYPR: 1 sec.) after the power supply is switched ON.
- These sensors are only for indoor use.
- Avoid dust, dirt, and steam.
- Make sure that the product does not come in contact with oil, grease, organic solvents such as thinner, etc., strong acid or alkaline.
- This product cannot be used in an environment containing inflammable or explosive gases.
- Never disassemble or modify this product.
- This product adopts EEPROM. Settings cannot be done a million times or more because of the EEPROM's lifetime.
Return to top
Return to top