Compact size 2a and 2a1b 40A power relays for energy management and industrial equipment
CSA standard certified by C-UL
CQC standard acquisition situation changes with part number.
Protective construction: Flux-resistant type
|Form A contact||Standard type||Long life type|
|35A 277V AC
30A 220V AC
20A 277V AC
W: 30 × L: 36 × H: 40 mm W: 1.181 × L: 1.417 × H: 1.575 inch
Operating power: 1,880 mW (holding power: 170 mW)
The coil holding voltage can be reduced up to 30%V of the nominal coil voltage. This equals to operating power of approximately 170 mW, which contributes equipment energy savings.
* Coil holding voltage is the coil voltage after 100 ms from the applied nominal coil voltage.
Compliant with European photovoltaic standard VDE0126
Compliant with EN61810-1 2.5 kV surge breakdown voltage (between contacts)
• Between Form A contact and coil: Min. 11.0 mm .433 inch (Clearance/Creepage)
• Between Form B contact and coil: Min. 3.2 mm .126 inch (Clearance/Creepage)
• Between Form A contact sets: Min. 8.2 mm .323 inch (Clearance/Creepage)
• Between Form A contact and Form B contact: Min. 12.8 mm .504 inch (Clearance/Creepage)
|• Form A contact:||Min. 3.2 mm .126 inch/each contact|
|• Form B contact:||Min. 0.7 mm .028 inch
Min. 0.5 mm .020 inch (When Form A contact welded)
Detection of main contact welding makes it possible to construct a safety circuit.
• Designed so that Form A contact and Form B contact will not close at the same time.
• When Form A contact welded, Form B contact gap of at least 0.5 mm .020 inch is maintained.
* Form B contact, when used to monitor the condition of Form A contact, can be used exclusively as an auxiliary contact.
|Conditions||Normal operation||When Form A
Requests to customers (Automation Control Components & Industrial Device) [Excluding specific product]
Requests to customers (Automation Control Components & Industrial Device) [For specific product]
Requests to customers (FA Sensors & Components [Excluding motors])
Requests to customers (Dedicated to industrial motors)